Saturday, June 11, 2011

a champion


The t-shirt's a little smaller.  
The name tag is no longer necessary.
The look isn't quite as innocent.
The smile's a little forced.
But I still see a Wee Wisdom Champion.


  First day of Preschool, September 7, 2010                ~               Last day of Preschool, May 2, 2011



We sure loved our time at Wee Wisdom with Mrs. Boyd.  The first year I didn't quite understand her, but this last year I grew to love and appreciate every single thing she did at this little school.  McKay is lucky to have had her as a teacher.         



I think this year he knew he would get the trophy reserved only for the kids that were champions all year round.  Last year, he really wondered if he was a champion.  This year he already knew.  We're sure proud of him and the great kid that he is.  I feel so blessed to be his mom.  I really love him.






0 comments: