Wednesday, February 8, 2012

laysie daisy

Here is Layla from the last couple months.


She is usually a fairly clean eater, but this day her breakfast was used to style her hair.  She looks proud.





She loves wearing shoes.  These are a pair that are way too big for her but she thinks she is so fancy walking around in a pair of shiny shoes.  






You are looking at quite a Yo Gabba Gabba fan.  That and Wonder Pets are her favorite shows.  She doesn't watch them often, but she sure gets excited when she does.  A little side note:  We have a Wonder Pets dvd and Ellery watches it several times when we're travelign in the car.  Layla gets to watch whatever Ellery is watching, and now has the Wonder Pets theme song down.  She can sing it and I don't know if I should be horrified or proud.  A little of both, I suppose.  Even if I am horrified, it's still pretty cute.





That's a mouthful of yogurt there, and her little hands signing for more.  I never thought my other two any signs, but we've taught Layla more, all done, and I am working on again.  She definitely has the first two down though, and has for awhile now.  




This is so Layla.  She's climbing and trying to eat something she shouldn't.  She enjoyed the tower of boxes we had in our family room before we moved.  She climbs a lot.  If a chair is left out from the table she will be on the table in seconds.  She's also holding a bottle of hand sanitzer (the best kind) and she was trying to drink it.  She is always eating things she shouldn't.  The most common items, her favorite I guess, are chapstick, dry erase markers and crayons.  If she gets her hands on any of those- straight in the mouth.  We currently have zero dry erase markers because she has sucked and ruined them all.  She's a naughty one.



She may like to eat markers, but she also has some good taste too.  She loves treats and sweets.  One of my favorite words that she says is tookie, which is cookie.  She may refuse to eat dinner, but she never, ever refuses dessert.

Love this little child of mine.

1 comments:

Reynolds said...

She is such a cutie! Love that you are "horrified" by her learning those songs... I sometimes feel that way, but then I figure if they are singing they must be happy. Right?