Sunday, July 28, 2013

matthews reunion 2013


This year the Matthews reunion was in Park City.  McKay and Adele rented a big house that fit all of us comfortably.  It was a great couple days with all of us together.  I am really lucky to have the in-laws I do.  I love them and I always love being with them.  

Some highlights that I should note include
  • Walking main street
  • Getting rock crystal candy
  • Spotting the moose all over town
  • A very fancy tea party hosted by the aunts
  • Taylor Swift dance party
  • Boys trip to Olympic Park
  • Kids making a teepee out in the wilderness
  • Play-doh swords
  • Balloon Stomp
  • Designing our own plates
  • Poor Iris keeping her parents up all night
  • Me and Bri bunking in bunk beds with our kids (fun!)
  • Impromptu girls night (plus one boy) at the outlets
  • Hot tub
  • Swimming on Saturday
  • Making hot dog sticks- quick for the kids, hours for adults :)
  • Morning walk in beautiful Park City
  • Delicious chocolate zucchini cake
  • Early church
  • Maffia- why do we play such a stress inducing game?


In an effort to be better at actually blogging fun events such as this, I made that list and am just putting pictures on their own.  












2 comments:

Adele said...

So fun, Thanks for blogging.

Lisa said...

i'm totally jealous that you blogged. that's all.