Monday, October 6, 2014

september photos


I don't remember how it started, but I do know that they played "Human Ringtoss" for half an hour straight.  It was so funny and they had such a good time.






Chalking is one of her favorite things.  She worked really hard on all those flowers.  It was hard to choose a favorite when she asked.


Utah State Fair:


Somehow,  lately whenever we decide to go and do something outdoors, it seems to always rain.  The fair was no exception.  Luckily it wasn't too wet and we could still enjoy it.   




Grandma, Grandad, Marilyn and Cayden were able to join us for a while before they rocked out to The Beach Boys.



We saw a dog show, the butter sculpture, rode a ride, checked out the animals, made leather keychains and Brian had to hold me back from paying to see the GIANT rat.  




The best part of the fair is the big yellow slide!  




These two put in a lot of miles in the mountains.




We went to Chalk the Block down at the Riverwoods.  




Elle fell in love with this kitten at one of McKay's soccer games.  She took this picture.




I don't have a lot of great pictures of McKay playing soccer.  I enjoy his games so much.  He plays so hard and it's so fun to watch.  







Elle's first game of soccer ever!



I think she's learning a lot.  I felt strongly that she needed the experience, even though her heart is in dance/gym.  She could surprise us and get really into it next season.  



This poem McKay wrote for school makes me smile.  He sure is a soccer player and a candy lover.




Do we go to Old Navy so often that Layla thinks this girl is her friend?  I don't know, but she wanted a picture with her.



Trick.




My two loves walking to school hand in hand.  Sweetness.




Layla's preschool playgroup.  Ben Sautter, Traverz Roberts and Anna Leifson.  They really like nachos for lunch.




My girls and the capes I made for them.




As a young women's group we had an activity where we walked to the temple.  It was a long walk, but such a pretty night and a good experience for the girls.




Layla loves listening to music or books on the cd player.  I forget about pulling it out sometimes, but she loves to control the music and switch it around on her own.




Elle's first grade class t-shirt!  I love that they do this at our school.  So cute!




We took a reeeeeally long drive one Sunday afternoon.  Once we were up on the dirt road in the mountains, we rolled down the windows and an impromptu competition of who could grab a leaf off a tree first happened.  




The view was amazing and the kids had fun running around and even finding some bones.  Ellery wore those glasses the whole time.  We were dusty by the end and I had to basically wipe down every inch of Rachel the next day, but it was worth it.  A fun family Sunday drive- one of my favorite things!

0 comments: