Friday, May 1, 2015

mon-thurs

It's the end of May and school is nearly out.  I am counting down the days until summer because life is so crazy right now and I cannot wait for it to slow down, get a little lazy around here, and do many things around our house and yard that have had to be neglected.  Do what we want to do, instead of what we have to do.  It sounds nice.  But with that in mind, I've decided I want to record our happenings in a typical week this year.  Since McKay is trying out for a club soccer team and we are trying to figure out some more serious for Elle with gymnastics (she's so ready for more!) so I have a feeling that this schedule will look like a cake walk compared to next year.


MONDAY:  Laundry day, McKay Piano @ 5pm, FHE
TUESDAY: Layla Dance @ 4pm, Ellery Dance @ 5pm
WEDNESDAY:  McKay Scouts @ 4pm, McKay Soccer Practice @ 5pm, Ellery Gym @ 5:15 pm, Ellery Soccer Practice @ 6:30pm 
THURSDAY:  Layla Swim @ 11:30- Free Afternoon!  This is the day the kids can schedule play dates with non-neighborhood friends.


The weekend is filled with a couple soccer games each, and whatever else we have going on.  


0 comments: