Tuesday, July 20, 2010

buzz man



This little boy's hair was so long.
This little boy hates getting his hair done every morning.
This little boy, however, did NOT want a haircut.
This little boy's dad couldn't take it anymore.
So this little boy got a summer buzz.
And this little boy couldn't be more thrilled about it. 
Oh this little boy is sure cute. 

3 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

Funny thing... I was just looking at old pics and saw McKay with his buzz last summer. I was wondering if he would be "buzz man" this summer. Looks like he is!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how cute he is in that picture. Such beautiful eyes! Also, is it just me, or does he look a lot like a mini-Brian? Even his facial expression looks like Brian. Miss you guys. Love you.

Reynolds said...

Cute boy! Loved your previous posts, too. Hope you're well!