Thursday, September 9, 2010

hi

I don't even know how to begin to tell you about the last few weeks.  Lots of tears, prayers, sickness, stress and frustration.  I'll get to it soon. . .I'm just slightly overwhelmed at the thought of writing it all down right now.  I will say that things are finally looking up around here.





This little girl has been a little light through it all.  Thank goodness for her.  Today is her due date.  She came at a really crazy time, but a day hasn't gone by where I haven't been grateful that she's outside and not inside still.  I'm loving not being pregnant anymore and loving snuggling sweet little Layla in my arms even more.  She is so precious.  So tiny and so precious.






I can't wait to get back to my thoughts on a Sunday. . .or Thursday or whatever day.  I have so many and I need to start writing them down or else I'll surely forget them.  One sad thought is that I wish I could have been showing you cute pictures of my girl all this time.  And my other kids too.  They are so sweet and already love Layla so much.  But I guess eventually I'll catch up.







8 comments:

Turbo said...

Congratulations, you guys!!! She is beautiful. :)

Mark and Jana said...

So glad your back at it. Or at least trying to be. Can't wait for more.

Is Layla blond???

Adele said...

Sarah, I'm so happy to see you blogging again.
I think Layla has an Ellery look in the first pic.

Reynolds said...

She's beautiful! Here's to not being pregnant anymore... Hope things really are looking up, whatever the downs have been.

The Reichmans said...

so sweet-I love the last picture of you guys. I hope you are doing okay. We ran into the baums last weekend. We have been thinking about you. She is beautiful.

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Congrats my friend! You did it! 3 kids, way to go mama. So after anne ran into the baums, I saw her and I have been thinking about you a lot lately too! I hope everything is ok. I love you, you are the best!

Adrienne said...

she's beautiful, Sarah. And I think Ellery is looking so grown up. Maybe that's what a new baby does, I don't know. I can't believe you have 3! And all sweet. How did you get so lucky?

Sarah and Desmond said...

Congrats!
Absolutely gorgeous!
Love, NO LOVE the last picture!
Girls are the best!