Sunday, September 26, 2010

birthday interview

I've decided to do a birthday interview every year on my kids birthdays.  

Same questions every year.

I'll be interested to see if McKay always likes to wear fancy clothes, or if that's just a five year old thing.  



McKay's Birthday Interview ~ Five



  • What are some things you like to do?  Play outside, go to the zoo, go to Disneyland and Chuck E. Cheese
  • What sports do you like?  Soccer, football.  And my other favorite sport is baseball.  And basketball.  And I like running.
  • What things do you like to do around the house?  Play games with my family.  Play with animals.
  • What are some of your favorite foods?  Mac & cheese, fruits, not vegetables, ravioli, and candy.
  • What are foods that you don't like?  Vegetables
  • What do you like to wear?  Fancy clothes.
  • What’s your favorite color?  Teal and blue.
  • Where are some of your favorite places to go?  Disneyland, Chuck E. Cheese, parks.
  • What things make you happy?  When people say I'm cute.  When I go to fun places.  My birthday and my remote control car.
  • What makes you sad?  When people call me or my sister names and being sick makes me sad.   
  • What do you do when you are sad?  Play with my mommy.
  • What do you do when you are mad?  Make a really mean face.
  • Who are your best friends?  Eto, Alyssa, Matty, Jaxon, and Tallan.
  • What are your favorite movies or TV shows?  Cartoons, and Batman.  Berenstein Bears, Phineus and Ferb.
  • What are your favorite books?  Superhero and transformer books.
  • What is your favorite thing about school?  Recess.
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?  A zoo keeper.
  • Who is your hero?  Dad.
  • If you were an animal, what one would you be?  A horse or a tiger.
Happy Birthday McKay!

1 comments:

Kate said...

That is the best idea! I'm completely copying it.