Tuesday, May 10, 2011

tulip festival


Tulips are my favorite flower.  So fresh, clean, and simple, and so beautiful.  When I heard about the Tulip Festival in Wilsonville, I knew we had to go.  I had been trying to plan a night for our family to go all week, but it wasn't working out, so when a group of girls from the ward planned a trip, I made sure to be a part of it.  It was fun.  Beautiful fields of all colors and types of tulips, pony rides, bouncey slides, hay bale climbing, water fountains. . .there was a lot to do.  I was grateful that my kids didn't run off into the tulip fields like some others, but it about killed Ellery to not be able to pick them.  





McKay and all the ladies:
Ellery, Taylor Hendrickson, Ella Newby, McKay, McKenzie Hendrickson, Halle Hendrickson 
top- another sweet Newby girl who's name I don't know 



0 comments: