I bought this big bin at Walmart to put away our Halloween things, and it just so happens that this is exactly what it takes to make the girls be perfect at the grocery store. I hardly heard a peep from them once they went in their fort.
On the way home from taking Ellery to school. I let this one out of the stroller on the way home and it took us three times as long, but we found these cool leaves and she was absolutely fascinated by the sewer. I should let her walk more often, she loved it.
Snuggle buddies.
Dr. Layla with a pig up her nose.
Two girls in laundry baskets, getting ready for a mid afternoon movie.
Braid aftermath.
McKay's teacher told him to write his name fancy on his Thanksgiving placemat. Love this so much.
What morning looks like.
What morning means to this girl. Not many things can cause such a joyous reaction as to the suggestion of cereal for breakfast. Her very favorite thing.
Dinner.
Coloring outside naked. Is that weird?
Farm country.




2 comments:
Thanks for sharing, i'm in love with your kids. You and Brian are pretty neat too.
Still loving to read your blog! Could you message me your new address for a christmas card? lindseypingel@gmail.com
Post a Comment