Now that I live in Utah, it's not quite as hard for me and my three best friends from elementary/high school/college to get together. With Katie living in Newfoundland, Canada, it still isn't easy, but now that three of us live here in Utah and with Katie coming to visit family for Christmas, it happened!
I love these girlfriends of mine so much and I'm so glad that even though we don't see each other often, I still get to call them best friends, because some things never change.
We decided it would be fun to get our whole families together this time. We had dinner and dessert and just visited while the kids ran around. It has been a really long time since all us girls, our kids and our husbands have been together- and although we were missing Mark- it was really fun.
I really love when our kids get together and play. My kids love it and I'm so glad that we're fostering the next generation of friendships. I love to think that they will have memories of playing together when they were little.
Gray, Carter, Brady, Jude, Nash, Ellery, Layla, Halle and McKay in the back.
Love these kids.
Along with Layla, these are the only girls. Halle is so sweet to Ellery, even though she is much older. We took this picture because they had matching coats.
Hopefully we will be able to have many more pictures like these to come over the years!

2 comments:
I thought I was your best friend. And where did you get that polka dot shirt? I like it.
I love this post! That picture of the kids is so cute, and the one of us isn't bad, either. I can't wait to get together more often. Seriously, so excited. I think about it constantly. 5 more days!
Post a Comment