Ellery has been taking dance from one of my cute beehives all school year long. Miss Rachel, as Elle calls her, is such a sweet, fun teacher. Elle loves it and I really love it because it is within walking distance and costs us $10 a month.
At the end of the "season" Rachel holds a dance recital and this was a BIG deal for Ellery! She was so excited for it. It was held at the church and they got to dance on a real stage.
I don't want to brag too much, but this little girl has talent. Every mother there could have thought the same thing about her own kid, but I'm pretty sure she was the best of her bunch. She knew each step and didn't have to look to anyone else to know what to do. She was confidant and her face just beamed as she danced. Her two dances were to Strawberry Shortcake and Call Me Maybe.
A fun little tidbit is that at Zumba we dance to call me maybe and every time it would come on, Ellery and all her friends would immediately stop playing and run up to the stage to do their dance. It was cute.
Grandma, Granddad, Grammy and Poppy were all able to be there for her recital. Grammy even brought her roses. It was the cutest little concert with the cutest little girls. We love miss Rachel's dance class and I know another little girl who can't wait to join in on the fun. Laysie Lou.

0 comments:
Post a Comment