My sisters and I had our first ever "Christmas Baking Day". We made tons of yummy treats all in the space of a few hours. We made a pretty big mess in Krista's kitchen, but had a fun time doing it. We learned a lot that we will apply next year, including not doubling all the recipes, Krista has the best kitchen/supplies, and no husbands allowed! Here are a few pics of our fun:
McKay assisting Lisa and Krista.
Jana and me working hard.
The Fuehrer girls.
Jana and Lisa "acting" candid!
The finished product- way too many treats but oh so yummy!
2 comments:
yummy sarah! feel free to send some whenever you want. merry christmas. by the way when ian asked riley who she loved today she mentioned ian, me, peyton and of course McKay.
I think Jana and Lisa's "candid" is my favorite. Hey, why can't I click on your pics to enlarge them?
Post a Comment