Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today We Had Twins

Brian and I spent a good part of our Sunday afternoon taking care of our new twin babies.


Sid is the big baby in the blue and that extra happy one is Seapot. Or Sea Pot? I'm not really sure, you'd have to ask Sid.
Mostly they just crawled around together and stood there at the shelf babbling at us. Sid is much more advanced than Seapot is and when she had a messy diaper Sid thought about putting a diaper on himself, but then opted to use the potty instead. It's sure nice just having one twin in diapers.

2 comments:

Reynolds said...

Seapot and Sid do look a lot alike. Probably more than my twin and I did ever. How fun that Sid has a little buddy.

The Reichmans said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love reading about everything that you have been up to-montana looked like it was so much fun. I also love Mckay's obsession with band-aids