Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Mom! Look what I did!"

thank you son.


now i need a recipe involving lots of pears. . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever!

liz hawkins said...

Pear pie. It's amazing and easy to make!! Call and I'll give you the recipe.

Molly and Jason said...

ha ha! Funny!

shannyn said...

kids can be such trouble makers, but they say the funniest stuff to keep themselves out of trouble. how do they know how to do that? love the pictures, they look so artistic and professional.

Chris and Deb said...

HILARIOUS!!! What a funny kid

The Reichmans said...

thanks for the laugh:) I really appreciated those pictures!

The Birds said...

Sarah, HI! It's Chandi, from the cannery! I remembered your blog address - yay!! Anyway, cute kids! The fair looks like a blast and the picture at the top of your blog was giving ME the willies! I love this post! I laughed forever about it and I still get a good chuckle! Feel free to check us out too! Good luck with grad school apps. We are unfortunately finding that there may be some schools we won't be applying to that we wanted to due to our tardiness. One of the apps is due on Oct. 1st - dang! Anyway, happy applying!
~Chandi