I uploaded some new photos from my camera and this picture came up in it's own folder. Just this one picture all alone. Who is it?
It's a killer who somehow got my camera, took this threatening picture, and because he's a computer wizard, he somehow got it to appear on my computer just when he wanted me to discover it.
I began to panic. I called Brian and sent him the picture. He too was mystified. We don't know this man. No clue who he is. And he's looking at me like he's sending me an angry message, don't you think?
Well, I decided to do some research, with Brian on the phone in case the killer picked right then to strike. I looked at the file name which was 2008 06 04. A date. Curious. So I went back to my June folder and found pictures I had taken on June 4th.
Well what do ya know, this is Bryan Niven. . .a photographer. I was sitting in his class on June 4th. Why the pic just randomly created a new folder for itself now, I still don't know. But I'm happy that no one's out to get me.
Oh but I hope you know how scary it was before I figured it out. I actually can't look at it without getting the willies. I mean, he just kept staring at me. Those eyes. And I had no idea who he was. It really was a creepy feeling.
But now the question is what was he trying to teach us with this shot? Hmmm?
Thursday, September 18, 2008
This guy is going to kill me. . .
Posted by
Sarah
at
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Creepy!! He almost looks like he had duct tape across his eyes then ripped it off or something! Weird!
That's totally creepy!
Post a Comment