that little girl is growing up to fast. i remember when she was born and i held her when she was a tiny baby. i can't believe she is even big enough to interested in walking. why do they have to grow up so fast. love the pig tells and you always have her dressed so cute.
i love that girl. i wish i was closer to that girl. i am jealous that that girl already has enough hair for pig tails, and my almost 14 month old has a very thin mullet.
what adorable pictures of Elle! I can't believe how big she is getting and that she is already doing so many things on her own. Where has this past year gone? I think I've seen you like, 5 times this past year. Why are we so lame?
6 comments:
that little girl is growing up to fast. i remember when she was born and i held her when she was a tiny baby. i can't believe she is even big enough to interested in walking. why do they have to grow up so fast. love the pig tells and you always have her dressed so cute.
How come I always think of her as so much younger than Carter?! She's totally not! What a sweetheart! You have the cutest kids Sarah!
i love that girl. i wish i was closer to that girl. i am jealous that that girl already has enough hair for pig tails, and my almost 14 month old has a very thin mullet.
Ditto on the pig-tails! Love em!
That was a darling post! She looks so much like Brian's family now, at first she was total Fuehrer, but now she's changing, oh she is so cute!
what adorable pictures of Elle! I can't believe how big she is getting and that she is already doing so many things on her own. Where has this past year gone? I think I've seen you like, 5 times this past year. Why are we so lame?
Post a Comment