Sunday, July 12, 2009

better late than never

Our 4th:



Parade in the morning.
We sit in the bleachers.
Perfect temperature.
McKay wants to be a police officer.
Ellery is still wiggly.



Cracker Barrell for brunch.
I guess we can call it a tradition now.
Blueberry pancakes.
Browsing the general store.
Rockin' on the front porch.


BBQ at Grandma's
Jumpin' over a rainbow.
Swinging in the hammocks.
Yummy food.
Being together.


And of course, fireworks. This year in PG.
I don't love fireworks.
Brian says I'm not American.
Gotta do it for the kids.
They loved it.

3 comments:

The Birds said...

I LOVE reading your blog! It's been WAY too long! Looks like you guys are making the most of the summer. Happy Late Birthday to you and Brian - I love that you promised not to take any pictures on his b-day - too funny! Your kids are so adorable. We've been gone all but about 3 days this whole summer, so hopefully we'll get back in time to hang out before you guys leave. How are house things coming?
~Chandi

Lindsay said...

You took some darling pictures of your darling kiddos! Very cute!

The Reichmans said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! I am sorry I am so late in telling you-I am glad you had a great day!