Sunday, August 2, 2009

eye love my family

We just got back from the Fuehrer "family reunion" in Park City. There's lots to share from our week, but right now we've got to find a home in Portland to live in, so we're kinda busy. I am planning on doing some major blogging towards the end of this week to catch up. . .

but, I just wanted to share a little bit of fun we had in PC taking pictures of everyone's eyeball. There are twenty three of us, so I had to do a couple doubles, one of which is my sweet Elle. I can identify everyone except nephews Brandon, Tyler and Eto- three of Lisa's kids. And the only reason I can do the other four of her kids is because I was the photographer. Their eyes are interchangeable.


Brian was voted "prettiest eye". Can you find him?

11 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

What cool idea!! I love all the different shapes, hues, and sizes. I can't find him, but I'd say the prettiest are the first two on the second row. I don't think those are his though...unless he wears mascara! :)

Adrienne said...

that's so fun! have fun in Oregon - and I hope you find a place!

Kristen said...

is brian on the bottom row in the middle? i'm not so sure about that one.
and are you the 2nd row, 2nd from the left? if so, i think yours is prettier than bri's. :)
you need to do a new post labeling whose is whose!

Kristen said...

p.s. how do you fuehrers think of these things?

Kate said...

Kris, you beat me. I think Sarah's is the 2nd on the 2nd row, too. And, Sarah, I've always thought you have the most beautiful eyes of anyone. Color and shape. I love them.

kim said...

such a fun idea. I love it. I agree with the comments above about yours and Brians. Is Jana third row down, second from left?

Mark and Jana said...

Funny- but I don't even know which one "eye" am.
And I love your eyes too.

Sarah and Desmond said...

That is awesome. What a creative idea! Have fun house shopping in Portland. Luck to you guys!

Sarah and Desmond said...

It's funny. . . I spotted your mom's first!

Turbo said...

That's a pretty cool idea. I like it.

Monica said...

I don't know who's who but that's kind of a freaky picture if you stare at it for too long. :)