They can't stop talking about this freezing rain on the news.
We need to get chains for our tires.
Except, chains do nothing in freezing rain.
So they say.
Really wish we would have left for Utah today like we had originally planned.
Would have been ahead of that dumb rain.
Pray for us. We've heard horror stories about 'the gorge".
On Sunday. Pray for us on Sunday.
Not sure how much more I'll be bloggin' this month.
Which kind of makes me sad because I want to tell you about things.
Like how Ellery keeps saying "Absolutely NO!" instead of "no".
Adorable things like that.
But we're heading out. And I'm taking a break.
And I'm not sure when I'll be back.
But Merry Christmas.
I hope none of you have to deal with freezing rain.
1 comments:
We just said a little prayer for you!
Have a wonderful time here (Utah! You will be welcome by lots and lots of snow!
You guys have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment