Tuesday, November 30, 2010

i'm thankful

Taking a cue from Jaynie and just using words to describe our wonderful family reunion in NOVEMBER!  I can't believe it's been that long.  Why has it taken me this long?!  


blizzard of 2010 the day before
rock band
piniata
air hockey
fooz ball
thanksgiving dinner
races with grandad
fun announcement
thankful table
pie
seven in matching jammies
seven lions doing tricks
bathroom stalls
red rocks
delicious food
hiking
arches
maffia
yoga
leg wrestling (gone wrong)
family
reunion



It was such a great trip and so fun to spend time together in a huge cabin in the middle of nowhere.  I loved seeing all the cousins play together- makes me so sad that they can't do it all the time.  They had so much fun.  

I'm so grateful that McKay and Adele made it possible for us to have such a great reunion.  So glad they value family time and just make things happen.  It was definitely a trip we'll always remember.    

0 comments: