This is how Ellery felt about being a sunbeam today:
As I was curling her hair (please be very impressed that I curled her hair and managed to take some pictures before our new nine o'clock church) she said, "Mom, I'm so excited to be a sunbeam!"
She did great. Not nervous at all. Just went like it was no big thing. My heart fluttered a little when McKay led her by the hand down the hall to primary. He was very excited to take her himself. We got her settled in her little chair and she was set.
After church I asked her what she learned about.
"Jesus!"
"What about Jesus?" I asked.
"What do you mean, mom?"
"What did you learn about Jesus?" I tried again.
"Mo-om, what do you mean?!"
"Nothing sweetie. That's great that you learned about Jesus."
Oh, I love this girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment