Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the best visitor


Look who gets to visit us for a whole week!  I can't even tell you how happy I am that he's here.  He unexpectedly had eight days off in a row, so after pulling a few strings, he was able to come home for a week!    He needed it.  He really is in a horrible, horrible situation down there in Tampa, I don't know how he's done it.  I asked him what he wanted to do while he was visiting home and he said, "Anything that doesn't have to do with anesthesia."  I can work with that!

So glad he gets to be here for both kids first days of school, and I'm really pushing for McKay to lose his first tooth and Layla to start walking while he's here.  Hooray!

Also, we made him that sign up there and McKay was passionate about sticking a big beef stick to the poster for Brian.  Lucky guy.  

1 comments:

Adele said...

Ellery looks super excited in this picture, not. What face is that?
So glad he is home for a visit.