Friday, September 16, 2011

her turn

This little miss has started preschool.




She is so excited to be going to school with all her friends.  I can tell this is going to be really great for her.  She needs something all her own.  Something that a certain older brother hasn't done already.  Something that she can tell us all about, since she's the only one who's experienced preschool this way.  






Sometimes I wonder what is happening to me.  I didn't even do her hair up all fancy for her first day of school.  If I remember right, Brian was the creator of this pony tail.  What?  It's a good thing she's so cute, with, or without fancy hair.  





I don't know if you noticed this backpack or not, but this is perhaps why fancy hair is not so important to this girl.  She's got this fancy backpack to make up for everything.  I love this girl and I even love this back pack on her.  She's ready for school!

0 comments: