Ah, so here's the thing. I am trying to do some blogging here, and going back to December does not feel great. It feels blah. So because of that blah-ness, I am not able to be any sort of creative when it comes to my post titles. Sorry.
Here's the other thing. We went to Disneyland in December, and I have already made a photo book of that exact Disneyland trip. So, since my blog will one day be turned into photo books (how have I not started that?) I am not really caring about this trip being well represented on the blog.
Here are just a few highlights. My favorite pictures, I guess. I know there are like fifteen, but just think about how many pictures you take at Disneyland and you will understand that fifteen is not very many. :)
Monday, March 26, 2012
disneyland
Posted by
Sarah
at
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
So glad you're back! I miss you when your not blogging!
Post a Comment