This little child went to nursery today for the second time. She marched right up to the table and started doing puzzles just like the older kids. She stayed in there the whole time and didn't cry a bit. When I picked her up, they told me that she would ask for me, but they could easily distract her. She was happy to see me, and sad to put the baby she had been holding the whole time down. She recovered quickly when we went to show Elle what she had made in nursery. She was proud when Ellery got so excited.
Brian and I are amazed that she did so well. But, I suppose after McKay and Ellery each having months of tears and parental accompaniment with their nursery experiences, we deserve a low key entrance this time. I guess next week will be quite telling. Her first week she was happy for awhile, then started crying for me. I don't know what she'll do on week three. Either way, she's the cutest little nursery goer I've ever seen.
How did my baby get this big?
1 comments:
I guess we deserved what we got with Caleb since the first 2 were awesome. I'm glad Layla is so good about nursery - it makes Sundays so wonderful :) And how DID she get so big?!
Post a Comment