Thursday, September 27, 2012
smokey and sparkles
These two family members are getting bigger and smellier by the day. Brian and I are completely regretting our decision regarding these little things, but the kids claim to be attached. Meaning, when we threaten to get rid of them, they suddenly fall desperately in love with the guinea pigs and tears drip down their faces.
It was not a great decision, I'm the first to admit (especially since it was Brian's idea and fault). If they weren't so scared of us and of being held then I might feel differently, but they run for cover whenever we walk by- well, at least Sparkles does. I do find myself thinking about them as I cook and saving scraps for them like the pet store lady said to. I just wish these kids actually played with them, but then can I blame them? No, it's not that fun to play with a guinea pig.
Posted by
Sarah
at
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment