Saturday, September 14, 2013

when the thompsons come to visit

We were lucky enough to have the Thompson's visit us again this summer.  It's so great how fast the kids pick up where they left off.  I would even say they got along even better than before!  My kids had so much fun with their visitors and it was fun to see Sage and Layla together this time.  I think now they finally get the idea of friends, and they were happy to be friends together.  

I love my friendship with Starr.  She is a friend where we can always pick up where we left off too.  That is a valuable friendship to me.  She is so laid back and sweet and I just love her.

We had fun swimming at the PG pool, going out for pizza, going to the splash pad and getting treats, watching movies, eating more treats, going to Bridal Veil Falls, and having sleepovers.  It was a fun couple days and we look forward to seeing them again...maybe next year?

And now the photos of it all:







































We love the Thompsons!

0 comments: