Monday, December 30, 2013

december pictures






Steam coming off Brian's head after a run in the cold.  Normal.




Mack was sick so we  headed to the doctor and left with suckers and a personal song and dance from Santa.  It was....creepy.



Another thing we do when there's a sick boy in the house- Dr. Dreadful.  Gross.



Ellery went skiing for the first time with Brian.  She did great- had a half day of lessons and then half day with dad on the slopes.  She was so excited to go.'




I made this quilt for my mom for Christmas.  It is made out of Nonnie's old clothes.  I love how it turned out.  As I was making it and working with her clothes, her smell was so strong and I missed her.  I think about her a lot.  I'm glad i got to do something for my mom to remember Nonnie.

0 comments: