Saturday, October 11, 2008

mmm, mmm good

The other night I walked into the kitchen and Brian said to me, "We're improvising tonight."


We only had one little sprinkle of mozzerellla cheese for a whole pizza he was making.


But that didn't stop him.


And you know what? It turned our pretty darn tasty.



I'll take a string cheese pizza anytime.




2 comments:

Mark and Jana said...

Okay--two things. 1st, that pizza looks really good. I need the recipe. 2nd-- your new family pictures are sooo cute. Elle looks so old and so dang adorable. Janie did a good job!

Cason and Marie said...

That looks yummy!!

I talked to Diana, the girl who did my header, and she said that she was really busy and she wouldn't even change mine. :( I'm so sorry. I probably got your hopes up. But I found this one through a friend and its called blogheadsbyash.blogspot.com . They are all really cute! Hope that helps!! I'm so sorry!