Sunday, October 5, 2008

what he's into. . .

This is what we've been doing everyday lately.


He's taken a sudden interest in home building.


Yesterday we housed Winnie the Pooh and his gang.
Today it was Shrek guys.



And lucky for us, this neighborhood kept McKay seriously busy during Conference.

4 comments:

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

That's so cute! He is way too smart and architecture is a very good career. I wish you were my neighbor too because I need more people to share treats with!

shannyn said...

your posts are always so clever and cute. i love mckays imagination, being an animal, buidling houses and being a pirate, he is a very busy guy.

Simmons Family said...

I can't believe how big he is-seriously! It's so fun to watch all of these little guys get their creative sides. They come up with some of the funniest ideas. Entertainment for you and them :)

Kristen said...

how cute is that...he made a little neighborhood. i love mckay.