Tuesday, December 2, 2008

so mature

When asked what he wanted for Christmas, McKay requested a lamp and a big clock for his bedroom. He told us doesn't need any toys because he has enough. He also added that he'd like some orange juice for Christmas, "because we're always out of orange juice" and he and dad like it a lot.

How will the train set that Santa's bringing compare to a lamp? I hope he's not disappointed.

6 comments:

Reynolds said...

Did you decide on a regular train or the space set? We just went for a basic one at IKEA. I love the OJ comment.

Sarah said...

We went with the space one. We figure if he likes it enough we can always get a regular set later. Plus after Thanksgiving it was on sale for twenty dollars cheaper.

Anonymous said...

Oh that kid is so cute! I was impressed with your shopping post!

Monica said...

Sarah! I feel like I've had your blog link forever but just found it again from Jana's blog. Why do you have two kids and the cutest bangs?! When did all this happen? Aren't we still all still in our early 20's in Lakeview??

Seriously though, I've been reading back through your posts, and awwww. :)

Missy said...

What a cutie. Ken and I laughed pretty hard. Mack I need a new lamp too. Love him!

The Birds said...

Very cute! I love all your new pics (it's been SO long since I've peeked in!). Your kids are dolls! Preston has an interview with UB tomorrow too. Tell your hubby good luck and keep us posted!
~Chandi