We are all recovering.
Brian is hobbling around like a ninety year old man. Hobbling. Lets just say that after playing Thanksgiving day football he can't believe he used to do it everyday. OLD man. It's entertaining for me to see him try to get up and down though.
Ellery is recovering from her Thanksgiving day tumble down a flight of stairs at Grandma's.
So scary. 
Luckily all she has to show for it is a bruised nose. No harm done, thank goodness,
but- my poor girl.
I'm still very much recovering from this:
Five thirty a.m. comes mighty early after a holiday. My eyes are red, I'm yawning and I still feel sick. Totally worth it.
As for McKay. . .well, no major recoveries going on with him But I could still be recovering from the scary Thanksgiving pirate that hung around our house during the parade.
Brian and I are both recovering from the shock and delight of receiving this from his parents:
I am in love with it. From Israel, sent by Brian's sister Lindy who is studying over there this semester. I might want to keep it up all year.
Overall though, we had a great holiday.
Really relaxing. Really pleasant. Really fun.
Hope your Thanksgiving was great too!
Now, welcome Christmas. I'm ready for you!
1 comments:
I'm glad you like it! I loved the guy I got them from, he was great. His workshop is near Shepherd's field by Bethlehem. That makes it better, I know. I love you and can't wait to see you... it's coming so soon!
Post a Comment