I have a love in my heart too!! My sisters are the best. Do you still have to go to Oregon?
ARE YOU PREGNANT??? How come I didn't know that?! That is some way to make an announcement! I expect a phonecall though, next time. How are you feeling? Am I just spreading rumors??? Talk to me, girl!
Gotta clear this up- not pregnant. Just looking fat in the picture! :) Made me smile though, Becky!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have a love in my heart too!! My sisters are the best. Do you still have to go to Oregon?
ARE YOU PREGNANT??? How come I didn't know that?! That is some way to make an announcement! I expect a phonecall though, next time. How are you feeling? Am I just spreading rumors??? Talk to me, girl!
Gotta clear this up- not pregnant. Just looking fat in the picture! :) Made me smile though, Becky!
Post a Comment