Somebody is completely obsessed with flowers.
She is constantly walking around the house saying, "A flowah. A flowah." Then whining, "A flowah outside?" until we take her out. The first thing she does when we go outside is scope out the lawn for the good stuff.
And when she finds one there's no stopping her. She actually took a nose dive into the bushes right after I took this picture, all in an attempt to pluck that little gem.
The first time I left McKay with my parent's to go to Denver a few years ago I remember thinking that if he died while I was gone I would have dandelions at his funeral. Does anyone else start thinking really cryptically when they travel? Anyway, it was because he too was obsessed with flowers. . .dandelions specifically.
I remember walking around outside with him when he was Elle's age picking every dandelion we saw. But miss Ellery has taken the dandelion obsession to a whole new level.
1 comments:
She is darling and reading your posts makes me hope that someday I will have a little girl. You have such cute kids and you are the greatest mom. Congrats to Brian about the Boston marathon-that is awesome that he has done it twice. i want to run a marathon once in my life, but i don't ever think it will be the boston one. have you found a place to live in Oregon? We need to get together sometime soon. Pete is gone and things get lonely around here.
Post a Comment