Sunday, May 3, 2009

no good deed goes unpunished. . .

My good deed being trying to take satisfactory photo documentation for this very post.

Brian and I may or may not have gotten in an argument because of it. Funny story, we actually got in the same argument on our honeymoon. When will he learn that he's married to a woman who wants the perfect picture. When will I learn that with Brian I will never get that perfect picture? Instead I get this:



or this:




or this:



All I'm doing is trying to look all cute like a darling little self-portrait taking couple, and all he's trying to do is bug me. But you know what? I think he kinda looks cute in this one, no?


All of this photo documentation, you know, the really descriptive, memorable, car self-photos, were in honor of this:



We saw Wicked last Tuesday. . .and it was SO good!

I took a few more photos, but due to the argument in question I may or may not have deleted them out of protest.
Don't worry, we're better now.


Now, these girls are always up for a good photo shoot. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! And you look so darling!

Cason and Marie said...

Fun!! We are going at the end of this month and we can not wait! (well I can not wait) Cason is just coming along for the ride.