Sunday, June 21, 2009

for them

My kids are so lucky. They have a really great daddy.
There really isn't anything I would change about Brian as a father.
Well. . .actually. . . there is one thing. He can be a tad bit over-protective.


But if that's my only complaint about him in the parenting department, you can see how he must be pretty great. He is such an involved, adoring, hands-on dad.


And today we want to say Happy Father's Day Daddy!

And, of course, we can't forget the other two dads in our lives.
I can't be too mushy when it comes to these guys. But it's safe to say . . .

that I really love my dad.


and


I really love Brian's dad too.

1 comments:

the buff and stuff said...

protective is a good thing. it's nice to have a guy who likes his kids though! happy belated summerfest and VERY HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!!! to all of us. we miss the matthews.