With my first two pregnancies I had no strong feelings of what I was having. I had guesses, but nothing more. If I've talked to you about this pregnancy, you know that I had some pretty strong feelings that I was having a boy. I haven't been shy at saying so. I had a feeling that there was a boy for us even before I found out I was pregnant. This pregnancy was more similar to McKay's- heartburn, acne, feet growing, insatiable hunger- all that good stuff. All my dreams have been about a boy. And I've just had a feeling. I just kind of knew.
Well. I guess I don't really know that much, because we found out today that I was totally wrong. It's a girl! I'm still kind of shocked about it. It's not that I wanted a boy so much, I really didn't care either way, but I had been so sure it was a boy that I was just really surprised about this little girl.
So now, we can get serious about naming this little one. McKay really wants Lindsey (he has been attracted to that name for some time now) and Ellery is voting for Snow White. Whatever her name will be, we're sure excited to have her.

8 comments:
I vote Snow White with Ellery!
Congrats on the little girl! Lindsey is a great name, BTW!
She's so cute already and so loved. Yeah for girls. Carson will just have another best cousin in the whole world now!
hooray, we need more little girls in this world. congrats.
So fun for Ellery to have a bff so close in age. I'm for you guys and your growing family!
Thats great! I really hope mine is a boy, but I have that urge that its a girl. Congrats again!
congrats!!! I just realized that you should know by now, so I'm glad you posted on your blog. How exciting!
So exciting! Congrats.
Post a Comment