Thursday, June 3, 2010

interview with mckay




When McKay was the VIP at preschool we filled out a questionnaire all about him.  Here is the "interview"  

My name is:  McKay

My address is:  I don't know

The name of my town is:  Beaverton

I live in a:  box

Names of the people in my family are:  My name's McKay and my mom's name is Sarah.  My dad's name is Brian and my baby sister is named Ellery

My friend's name is:  David

My teacher's name is:  Mrs. Boyd

I am four years old

My size is:  four

My favorite color is:  blue, green, red and pink

I like to wear:  jeans and my favorite bear shirt

I want to learn about: animals

The thing I do best is:  choose the right

I really don't like:  ghosts, dark, hyenas, church and earthquakes

I love to eat:  mac & cheese, ravioli, pizza fondue, enchiladas and tortillas

My favorite story is:  when mom tells me about horses and dogs and all animals

I watch on television:  Bakugon (he's never seen it), Alvin and the Chipmunks, Arthur 

The whole place of Disneyland is my favortie movie character

I wish: that my dreams will come true

Our family's tradition is to: watch a family movie together

When I grow up I'm going to be:  a zoo keeper

(March 2010)

0 comments: