I can't believe this girl's fourth birthday has come and gone. I was actually really sad to see three leave. She has been a really cute three year old, and to be honest, I'm going to miss my three year old Ellery. Thank goodness she isn't in Kindergarten yet, I might only be able to handle that once in my lifetime.
Even though I'm sad to say goodbye to three, I do love watching this girl grow up and get older. Her independence is coming out more and more, which is a very good thing for her. She is thoughtful, funny and a really good little and big sister. She is quite a daddy's girl, but mama has a special place too. Her little lisp is still going, and still cute, and she is by far our very best snuggler. She just fits. Skirts and dresses are still an everyday must, and princesses are still the most important thing in life. We sure love this girl.
Happy Birthday Ellie Janie!
keep reading. . .i just did a halloween post, it's after this one- and don't die of shock, but there is not even one word!
2 comments:
She is the prettiest little girl ever!
Post a Comment