Lots of pics to share today from the last month or so.
There once was a precious picture of these two delicately dipping chocolates together- their chocolate covered hands working side-by-side. Somehow this was embarrassing to them. That's why when I saw them loading the dehydrator with tiny pieces of sliced pineapple, I had to snap a picture.
Me and my sweet baby. We're usually in love.
Getting ready for the bedtime routine. They all looked so cute and my camera was right there, so I wanted to capture what everyday life is like. This is our every night.
Wayne joined the crowd for a few days and stayed with us. Grandma was primarily responsible for him, but the kids sure liked having him around.
Layla like Wayne alright, but not as much as she liked his carseat. She spent probably a total of a few hours playing in it. She'd awkwardly get in it, roll around in it, stand on it, put her babies in it, pretend to sleep in it, climb on it- she even got a huge bruise on her cheek by falling on it. It was a great toy to have around.
Brian and Darrell camped in the backyard with the boys and Elle. How lucky are they? I love how Elle can be just one of the boys. Her and Silas have quite possibly the cutest friendship I've ever seen. They love each other so much and have nothing in common. It's the best.
One day Layla wore jeans and she turned into a seven year old.
One day Ellery found her pink, plastic glasses and she wore them all day. Like she was really wearing them all day long. Went to Lisa's, came home, watched a movie, played with McKay. . .I guess she took them off for dinner.
And look what this is! It just might be our new kitchen! Isn't it beautiful? I love it. We are in the thick of making things happen to buy this house in Pleasant Grove. I hope it all goes through. Fingers crossed!
Next up? Pictures from my phone.
6 comments:
I can't wait to see your house! It looks beautiful!
I love love love that kitchen
Love that the layout is open and that it has a little desk area. I miss that spot every minute of every day when kitchen and work stuff collide. SO smart.
Seeing this picture makes me want to paint my kitchen cabinets white! I have yellow kitchen walls too and black furniture in it. Now I know that it would look good.
That kitchen is gorgeous! I am drooling a little bit. :) Congrats on the new home. We are excited to see you guys soon.
Ya. You will live by us! :)
Post a Comment