Summer buzz.
Played on coach pitch in PG this summer. They named themselves the blue Ninjas.
He did awesome and improved so much over the season. By the end he was doing awesome hits every time and actually paid more attention to what he was supposed to do in between hits (run) a lot more than last time. His favorite position is catcher, even though the mask was way too big for him and he could hardly see out of it.
Lost a tooth.
Tooth fairy delivered and was surprised that his favorite part of the loot was the floss that tied the money together, "she brought me my own floss!"
Mack and Elise.
McKay found a ladies hair elastic on the road one day. He put it on his ankle. Then a couple days later he found one of mine laying around the house. He put that on his other ankle. This became a big thing. At one point he had three on one ankle. One day he started explaining their meaning to me, which I didn't even consider. If a certain color was on top that meant a certain thing. "Green on top means I'm happy, black on top means I'm scared, tan on top means I'm mad." Who knew there was so much to these little rubber bands. They were there for a couple months, and have since been removed and he's over them. But my goodness they were constant companions for awhile.

0 comments:
Post a Comment