Saturday, August 11, 2012

mother's day time




Somehow my kids came up with mother's day time.  What that means is a designated period of time when we pick a little paper out of a jar that has something that we wrote down to do together and we do it.  I have no idea how the name happened, but that's what it is.

They love mother's day time.  Ellery especially.  The pictures above were when we were being Mario characters.  Ellery was Peach and Layla was baby Peach.  They had special healing powers with their wands.  McKay and I were probably bad guys and we battled for a long time, but it was always nice when a little Peach came to heal us up so we could keep going.

I love me a little mother's day time!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello, i'm jealous. You just got caught up on the whole summer and then some in one night. You're a machine. Help me.