So Cute!!! You're brave taking the baby to Disneyland- way to go!! You guys are so cute, and I didn't even notice your bangs! Love the nursing picture too! I really want you to visit us if you come to Vegas, it would be great!
I'm so jealous you guys went to disneyland. we are planning a trip this spring. I'm glad to know that mckay loved it, i was worried about jack liking it. We are going to be up there this Sunday and Monday to move all of our stuff so i'm hoping to stop by and see you if that is alright with you. talk to you later
2 comments:
So Cute!!! You're brave taking the baby to Disneyland- way to go!! You guys are so cute, and I didn't even notice your bangs! Love the nursing picture too! I really want you to visit us if you come to Vegas, it would be great!
I'm so jealous you guys went to disneyland. we are planning a trip this spring. I'm glad to know that mckay loved it, i was worried about jack liking it. We are going to be up there this Sunday and Monday to move all of our stuff so i'm hoping to stop by and see you if that is alright with you. talk to you later
Post a Comment