Gingerbread houses with Bri's family. Yes- that is real gingerbread that we made ourselves. You should be impressed- it's really tricky to make.
McKay spent much of December being Rudolph. Much to Brian's dismay I would put red makeup on his nose. McKay loved it. This is Brian being Santa, which mostly meant giving Rudolph orders to play in the snow in the kitchen. Love this boy's imagination!
McKay's first snowman of the year. We improvised a bit on the facial features.
And now the real fun, Christmas morning!
Have you ever seen such a farm? It has just about every little thing a farm could have. McKay is pretty much in love with it. Brian and I are definitely not in love with finding all the tiny pieces all over our house.
Jana assisting Elle with her presents.
Cute Bri showing off his snowshoes.
Wow, that's a lot of photos- good for you if you made it all the way through. Hope you all had a great holiday season too. Happy New Year!
4 comments:
I looks like you had a great Christmas.
Where did you get Bri's snowshoes? We are looking to buy a great used pair.
Sarah. I'm here. I came here straight away when we got home and I've already looked at each blog you've posted. You've definitely got the talent for a great 'blogger'.
I love it. Keep it up.
I responded to this blog before reading everything and seeing the latest pics. It was fun to see them. McKay cracks me up.
I got his snowshoes at Out-n-Back. They are MSR's. I think sometimes you can buy used ones there at certain times of the year. I don't know for sure though. We need to go snowshoeing again with you guys!
Post a Comment