Ahhh. I am so confused. I just watched American Idol and as usual, am not voting for anyone. I don't like to participate much in the voting thing...I just like to sit back and see what happens, because although I love the show, I don't really care who wins. I just like the entertainment of it all. So...David or David? I don't know. I can't imagine that David Cook will win but maybe I have no idea. I think either way they'll both be successful. Anyway, why am I confused? Well, I love David Archuleta when he's singing. I could just eat him. I could cry sometimes too, he's that good. "Imagine" tonight- mmmm...so amazing! But then when he's being judged, or talking, or just standing there I just don't feel him. He's kind of awkward and uncomfortable to watch. Like I really get uncomfortable watching him talk. And I don't really want him to. Just sing David...sing.
And what the heck has Rueben been doing?
And also, who's a big American Idol nerd? Me. I feel like one right now with all this AI talk.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
He's My Singing Boyfriend- but he HAS to be singing...
Posted by
Sarah
at
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I totally agree. He looks so comfortable when he's singing but as soon as he finishes the last note he's goes right to being awkward! I still love him and still want him to win.
You might be an AI nerd, but at least you're not alone. I wrote a blog about it too.
Post a Comment