I can always tell when Mckay has had a dream because he when he wakes up some pretty random things come shooting out of his mouth first thing in the morning, when normally he would just want to snuggle and be a little grumpy for awhile. Well, this morning he had a dream. When I opened his door after he first called me he said in a hurried voice, "Mom! I want to wear my baseball shirt and baseball hat! Can I put it on right now?" I asked him if he had a dream about baseball and he said yes, even though that doesn't' mean much coming from a two and a half year old. I put his baseball shirt (which is the green Boston shirt) right over his jammies and slapped on his hat. He then grabbed his bat and a ball and was ready for an eight am game in the family room. He then said to me, "Mom, my name is Weiser. Call me Weiser." I'm thinking that last night he was a baseball player named Weiser . Weiser as in the same sound as Budweiser. No clue where he got that. Funny.
Another funny thing McKay did last night happened while I was snuggling him back to sleep at four in the morning. He had woken up in the middle of the night crying, which is pretty rare for him, and wanted to snuggle in his bed. I was so tired that instead of try to get him back to sleep on his own, I obliged and hopped in bed with him. He was tossing and turning a little and I was just about back to sleep when I hear this; "Mom, you're kinda cute." I smiled in my head and said, "Thanks babe, now go to sleep." and he said it again before drifting back off to his baseball dream. Cute kid.
By the way- the cute salesclerk at Nordstrom said that gauchos are out. {tear} I might wear mine anyway.
By the way- the cute salesclerk at Nordstrom said that gauchos are out. {tear} I might wear mine anyway.
1 comments:
I love that he came up with his own name. So cute!
Post a Comment