I couldn't talk him out of it. He was wearing these boots no matter what.
But he rocked the playground in these babies. Climbed ladders, sailed down slides, pranced around. He could do it all.
But he rocked the playground in these babies. Climbed ladders, sailed down slides, pranced around. He could do it all.
Posted by
Sarah
at
Thursday, May 29, 2008
3 comments:
those pictures totally put a smile on my face! I love how excited he is! (even looks like the boots might be on the wrong feet!) kids are so funny!
Sarah, That is so funny. My nephew did the same thing and my sister could not get him to take them off...They finally had to get rid of them when the smell of them just got so bad from him wearing winter boots in the summer, that they had to hide them and tell him they were lost...He finally got over it. It is nice to see that all boys are the same!!! Cute pictures, he looks very happy!
Oh I love it! My children always chose walmart looking clothes!
Post a Comment