Brian- Ran his SEVENTH marathon today in Ogden! He was not happy with his time- he started feeling sick around mile 11, and didn't feel well the rest of the race. I am always still impressed with him running a whole marathon, regardless of the time he gets. He says that he's now run enough marathons that "just finishing" is not good enough anymore. He wants good times. He needs speed. He was frustrated about this race. He looked so very cute though when he walked in the door from his run today that I told him to "freeze!" and I snapped about twelve pictures of him. He had to tell me to stop. He looked very cute, but he smelled very bad. It's funny because I always want to give him a big "I'm proud of you" hug after a race, but ewww! I just can't do it. I give him a very loose, pat-hug. Then I tell him to go shower. Then, after he's all clean and smelling good I give him a nice big hug. Anyway- although he was not happy with his time I am still proud of my runner. Way to go Bri!
Don't mind the pile of garbage behind him. It's not mine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment