Wednesday, May 21, 2008

if only i had voted...

i'm shocked! lisa and i wonder if maybe america was scared away by the mayor of murray and his moustache.

3 comments:

shannyn said...

i know i was afraid of that thing. it was a monster on his face. i don't know what century he thinks we are in but that thing has to go.

Reynolds said...

Ditto- that 'stache has gotta go. I can't believe nobodys mugged him just to trim it. I also have to agree on David Archuletta- I am actually okay that he didn't win (I was tempted to vote for like .5 seconds) because he is a kid and doesn't need to be ruined by all that. Plus, he's probably got contracts galore already.

the buff and stuff said...

i kind of liked it, his facial hair was warm and inviting. what i really hope happened is he saw himself on t.v. and thought to himself this thing has got to go.
sarah ian did vote like 5 times that night for Archuletta and he still didn't win. Oh ian. so does this mean he can still go on a mission?